Sunday, February 20, 2022

All Else

Kuroha has posted a lot of extra stuff related to his manga to the internet over the years, but unfortunately, much of it is no longer anywhere online.

  • He had a twitter before his current one, but it got suspended in 2017.
  • He had a blog for many years, but it's gone now.
  • He had an instagram for a bit, but it's gone now. 

Unfortunately, unlike with the ura site, I've not been able to find comprehensive archives of any of this stuff. A few pages on web archives, a few things reposted on fansites... I'm sure some fans that were following stuff back when it was current must have all of it saved somewhere, but I'm kinda out of luck. A lot of dead links and descriptions is all I can find. Tragic really. 

That out of the way, here is a collection of those few things that I could find, + stuff he's posted to his current twitter. This includes material for all his original works save Yuugai Shitei Doukyuusei (that'll be its own thing later). Kitakubu, Magical Lollipop, and various one-shots are represented. 

Collection

(tried putting context/note stuff on the album itself. I guess that's a thing you can do)

Kuroha has also posted a good amount of stuff about a variety of other series, like Girls & Panzer, Pokemon, Aikatsu, etc, as well as other original material unrelated to his series... I'm not sure if I'll translate some of that at some point either. If so it'll definitely be further down the line.

No comments:

Post a Comment