Thursday, February 3, 2022

Volume 1/2 Extra Pages

So it goes without saying that I don't have any plans to do my own releases of chapters 10-24; the releases on mangadex are good and so there's not really any reason to. However, there were a handful of pages excluded from those releases, so I figured I'd at least put those out. I'm not sure what releasing them here or in this way really accomplishes, but my completionism compels me nonetheless. 

So here they are. 

In order:

  • Chocomint Scream for Chapter 10
  • Lazy Days for Chapter 11*
  • Inner cover for Volume 1
  • Back inner cover for Volume 1
  • Full cover art for Volume 1**
  • Index page for Volume 2
  • Chocomint Scream for Chapter 21
  • Inner cover for Volume 2
  • Back inner cover for Volume 2
  • Full cover art for Volume 2

*Menko

**Daruma-san fell down/over is basically Red Light, Green Light, and I may even have been tempted to localize it as such except it's pretty hard to split 2 single syllable words into 3 parts.  

That's about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment